2013년 3월 24일 일요일

One intersting I did this week!

One interesting that I did this week was going to LG contest exhibit presentation. Some seniors and I are currently working on university contest exhibit that's holding in LG. We have our goal. That is getting in to the top ten and going to Europe. To prepare well, we first need to see the presentation of previous contestants who actually won the contest and went to abroad. So, my team went to Choong Ang University and saw presentations. It was very interesting and it motivated me to work hard on my theme. The presentators talked about some funny stories they had while preparing for the contest and gave great informations that would be very useful to us. At the end they received some questions. My team did not lose the chance and asked 3 questions. I think of all the people who asked, we said the most. So they gave us free books about the challenge. I enjoyed being there. It made me feel like I am a college student. Now I am going to do my best in school work and also the challenge.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기