2013년 3월 12일 화요일

About myself

Hello, readers:)
I am going to start my blog by introducing my self to you.
My name is Hannah Lee and 20 years old. I was born in South Korea, so my mother language is of course Korean. I love doing anything with sport. I enjoy watching, playing, and even cheering. I can confidently say that my body is in fit. I am majoring in English Education in Chongshing University. I love my school and my friends! Alright, so far I talked about just general information of myself. Now I am going to write 5 interesting facts about myself. First, I lived in Cambodia for seven years. My parents are missionaries in Cambodia, so my family moved there and resided for seven years. This is not a normal story, so I think it can be one of my interesting facts. Second, I can speak three languages, Korean, Khmer, and English. Because Korean is my first language, I learned it automatically. While living in Cambodia, I attended International School. There, I could learn English and Khmer very easily. Third, I have lots of friends from many different countries. I have friends in Australian, England, America, Canada, Cambodia, Nigeria, Spain, France, China, etc. Learning in International School gave me many friends who have different culture from me. Fourth, I can play basketball and other sports well. I played in soccer team, basketball team and hockey team at previous school. So unlike other girls, I am not afraid of balls and love sweating while playing sport. Fifth, I am a children of God. This is one fact I want to boast about. Jesus died on the cross for me and predestined to save me. Therefore, I became his child and decided to live for Him. I have talked about five interesting facts about myself. Do they sound interesting enough to you?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기