2013년 3월 24일 일요일

Copy of the draft letter to United Planet Organization

I am an university student in Chongshin University, Korea. I was very intersted at your mission. I have read the goal and informations from the website. I believe that if a person is in university, he or she has to experience serving in other countries. As I was searching for the organizations, I found your team and it catched my attention. I read that you help people who are not part of the world to participate and teach them to be the citizens of the world. That's such a great work! I hope to be part of your team.
I have two questions to ask. Are there seminar or workshops before going out to other nations? If yes, when is it? Another question is that, what kind of results have you seen so far?

Hope to hear from you soon.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기