2013년 4월 17일 수요일

Someone that I admire

If some one asks, 'Who do you admire?' I would answer Girls Generation. Girls Generation is the most famous dance group in Korea. They have total 9 members in the group and they are all female. They start was not very good. They debuted in 2007 and the reactions from people were not so positive. The girls were all young and did not sing very well. However, overcoming the slump, they released album after album. I once saw a documentary about their daily life and saw they are doing the best to be recognized by people. They practiced whole day and were not given any free time to do social life. I could see that they are hard working. Every album they released was a great hit. Gee is one of the popular song from Girls Generation. The latest album 'I got a boy' was also a great hit too. They had an opportunity to have their debut in America through a song called 'The Boys'. They are now a great pop star world wide. Their song has ranked number one in Japan Oricon chart too. However, the start was not very good. They have worked very hard to achieve the title they have now. I admire them because they achieved what they want through effort. It looked impossible at first, but through endeavoring work, they finally have earned the things they have greatly wished.

댓글 4개:

  1. I am going to try to see a documentary about their daily life. I didn't know how they were doing their best whatever they did.

    답글삭제
  2. I got a lesson no pain no gain. Let's have the fighting spirit to midtermexam

    답글삭제
  3. I am a big fan of Girls generation as well!! When I was in the army, I used to watch the MUSIC BANK every Fridays whether they came out or not. I really like most of songs of them, so just awesome!

    답글삭제
  4. I didn't know their suffering period because it was not until they already were succeeded that I recognized them. I regret that I criticized their poor singing ability!ㅠㅠ

    답글삭제